2015-2020 Chevrolet Colorado LED Headlight Bulbs H11 9005 Lamp Replacement Kits
- Regular price
- $62.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $62.99 USD
- Unit price
Sku : A500-N52-H11
Upgrading your Chevy headlight bulbs kit with novsight bulbs replacement kits Now!
Fit for 2015-2020 high beam 9005,low beam H11
2004-2012 low beam 9006,high beam 9005,2004-2008 Front fog beam H11
If you are not sure which bulb size fits your vehicle or have any other issues, please contact with us.
H11 LED Headlight Bulbs
1) Latest Automotive Grade Chip
Same filament length as halogen to reproduce the same focal length.
2) 100W 20000 lumens per pair,600% brighter than factory halogen lights.
No dark spots. No blinding beam pattern
3) Perfect beam pattern with a wider and farther illumination range
5) No need to modify. Almost 1:1 mini design with halogen. Only take 10 minutes to install without tools.
6) 100,000+ Hours Lifespan,Solid aircraft aluminum body, and 12000RPM turbo fan for heat dissipation
7) Canbus Free Driver.New generation of intelligent decoding chip.
- Intelligent AI temperature control system.Novsight LED headlights fit most vehicle's computer system without error such as Radio interference,light flash
9005 LED Headlight Bulbs
- 80MIL large automotive grade customized chips with 100W, 20000 lumens per pair, 6500K cool white light
- The 9005 LED bulbs provide perfect beam pattern with a wider and farther illumination range. Normal driving in extreme weather like rainy, snowy, foggy days. When the weather is foggy, Novsight N52 headlights cut throuht the fog for you!
- No need to modify. Our 9005/HB3 led headlight bulb have almost 1:1 mini design same as halogen
- Canbus Ready: Fit for most vehicle's computer system without error such as Radio interference,light flash
Need to replace a bulb? Finding your correct replacement led bulbs for your car/suv/pickup/truck...click to check with the bulbs finder tools on our website.
Didn't find your vehicle/ bulb size? Try to use this auto bulbs finder here
We hope customer can find all the led lights for a car in one package in our online LED lighting store.So we are here! Choose the right led bulbs for your vehicles now!
What in the package
2 X H11 LED Bulbs
2 X HB3 9005 LED Bulbs
2 X Product Manual
NOVSIGHT H11/H8/H9 9005 Led Bulbs
N52 Series High Power Conversion KitPlease Note:
1. The filter system may not be 100% accurate, the bulb size may vary between trim of your vehicle. Please double check the owner's manual or original bulb size to confirm before placing an order. We offer one-to-one professional support if you need any tech guidance.
2. If the LED H11/H8/H9 or 9005 bulb and fan do not work after installation, please try 180°reverse the plug and reconnect.
- Orders Handling Time within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
|US/CA/UK Area||Shipping Method||Conditions||Shipping Time||Costs|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|CA||Standard Shipping||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
DUE TO COVID19: International shipping options, tracking & delivery may be impacted
We’ve improved our international shipping methods to get you faster delivery and better tracking. If you have any questions,you can send mails to us.
*DUTIES & TAXES*
It is rare, but occasionally some customers may receive an invoice for duties or tariffs from their home country's customs agency.
The lights do not work properly
1.Check if the power connectors are properly
connected, and make sure that the vehicle headlight
switch is on the "ON" position.
2.Make sure that the vehicle's battery is fully
charged to supply power to the LED bulb.
3.Install the LED bulbs with the resistors (CANbus).
4.The resistor (CANbus) is polarity sensitive. If the
LED bulbs do not function properly after installation,
please reverse the resistor (CANbus) male
connector 180 degrees and try again.
One of the bulbs is not working
1.Make sure the connection is good. If one of the
bulbs still doesn't work, swap the left and right side
bulbs and test again.
2.Some series of car lights are polarity sensitive.If
the LED bulbs do not work properly after installation,
please reverse the connector 180 degrees and try
The lights flicker or flash
Install the LED bulb with the resistors (CANbus) toresolve the issue..
A warning lamp appears on the vehicle's system dashboard.
This is a harmless side-effect of the low-wattage
LED bulbs not being recognized by the vehicle's
system and can be resolved with the installation of
an additional set of resistors (CANbus).
The light pattern is wrong after the car lights are installed
1. Check whether the lamp body is installed and
turned up and down. As H4, H13 and 9004/9007
models are installed separately from the top and the
2. Check whether the lamp body is rotated in the
correct direction and locked in place after inserting
the locking ring.
There is not enough space for installation on the passenger side
For some vehicles, such as Honda CRV 2007-2014,
the headlight assembly on the passenger side is
very close to the fuse box, so there is not enough
space to operate the bulb installation. So we need
unclip and adjust fuse box for easier access duringthe installation process..
Dust cover can not be installed back
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover can
not be installed back after installing the LED lights.
In this case, you can consult our brand customer
service to request a modified dust cover for free.
The light bulbs isdifficult to rotate in place.
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover is
thick, which makes it difficult for LED bulbs to rotate
in place in the light housing. To solve this problem,
you need to forcefully push the LED bulbs into the
light housing and then rotate it clockwise.