9005 HB3 LED Bulb Replace Halogen Lamp to LED Custom Car Light Plug N Play 60W
- Regular price
- $35.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $35.99 USD
- Unit price
Sku : A500-N61US-9005
Looking for high cost-effective LED light bulbs for replacement? We provide this high lumens and long life LED bulbs at a reasonable price to meet all your LED lighting requirements. Novsight LED will be your best auto lights and bulbs soluction.
9005 HB3 LED Bulbs Key Features
Perfect Beam to Replace your Head Light Bulbs
The 9005 LED bulb uses an automotive grade chip capable of producing the perfect beam pattern. The super-focused beam does not glare on the opposite driver, providing a wider and farther illumination angle.
Plug-N-Play Auto Lights and Bulbs| Quick install In Minutes
The cost-effective 9005 car light bulb with built-in driver that fits perfectly into the headlight housing without any modification. It only takes 5 minutes to install, plug and play.
400% Brighter Than Halogen| Your LED Lighting Specialists
9005 LED headlight bulbs use 60W per pair, 6500K xenon white light, capable of producing 400% brighter than stock halogen bulbs, improving your driving visibility and reducing traffic risks.
100,000 hours+ Long Lifespan
Built-in 12,000RPM/MIN silent fan and 6063 aviation aluminum material quickly take away the heat of the 9005 light bulb. Ultra-long 100,000 hours lamp life, reducing the number of frequent lamp replacements.
Fit For 99% Cars/Trucks,etc
Novsight cost-effective 9005 HB3 LED bulbs work with 99% of vehicle's computer system without error or flicker. some sensitive computer vehicles maybe need CANbus decoder, don’t worry we offer 2 years warranty.
9005 HB3 LED Bulb Installation Guide:
- Removing the original rubber cover and original bulb.
- Insert the bulb into the light housing. Line up the lab parts of the locking ring with the locking grooves of the light housing.
- While pressing down the LED bulb, turn it clockwise until it does not turn anymore and then lock the LED bulb in place.The LED bulb should be installed so that the flat sides of the bulb containing the LED elements are facing 3 and 9 o'clock, respectively.
- Connect the LED bulb connector with the original vehicle connector, then reinstall the rubber cover (if present).
- Start the car to turn on the lights, check whether the high and low beam of the car are working properly, whether the lights are flickering, whether the car dashboard has an error warning, and test whether the car radio will be interfered.
9005 HB3 LED Bulb Specifications
- Model: 9005 (HB3)
- Power: 60W/Set(30W/Bulb)
- Voltage: DC9-32V
- Color Temperature: 6500K Cool White
- Lumen: Up to 13,000 lms/Set
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- Connect Type: Plug and Play
To purchase 9005 LED bulbs in different sizes and wattages, please click here.
if you are not sure about LED bulb's size, please click this auto bulb finder.
If you are also wondering how to clean your headlights, check out this blog: How to restore old car headlights for free
If you encounter the problem of LED light bulb decoding during installation, you can refer to the following blog: Help You Solve the problem of car LED headlight decoding
- Our LED replaces halogen bulbs only. It does not replace HID or LED from factory.
- If the LED bulb and fan do not work after installation, please try 180°reverse the plug and reconnect.
- The filter system may not be 100% accurate,the bulb size may vary between trim of your vehicle and other conditions like manufacturer and aftermarket modifications.Please double check owners manual or original bulb size to confirm before placing an order.
- Orders Handling Time within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
|US/CA/UK Area||Shipping Method||Conditions||Shipping Time||Costs|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|CA||Standard Shipping||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
DUE TO COVID19: International shipping options, tracking & delivery may be impacted
We’ve improved our international shipping methods to get you faster delivery and better tracking. If you have any questions,you can send mails to us.
*DUTIES & TAXES*
It is rare, but occasionally some customers may receive an invoice for duties or tariffs from their home country's customs agency.
The lights do not work properly
1.Check if the power connectors are properly
connected, and make sure that the vehicle headlight
switch is on the "ON" position.
2.Make sure that the vehicle's battery is fully
charged to supply power to the LED bulb.
3.Install the LED bulbs with the resistors (CANbus).
4.The resistor (CANbus) is polarity sensitive. If the
LED bulbs do not function properly after installation,
please reverse the resistor (CANbus) male
connector 180 degrees and try again.
One of the bulbs is not working
1.Make sure the connection is good. If one of the
bulbs still doesn't work, swap the left and right side
bulbs and test again.
2.Some series of car lights are polarity sensitive.If
the LED bulbs do not work properly after installation,
please reverse the connector 180 degrees and try
The lights flicker or flash
Install the LED bulb with the resistors (CANbus) toresolve the issue..
A warning lamp appears on the vehicle's system dashboard.
This is a harmless side-effect of the low-wattage
LED bulbs not being recognized by the vehicle's
system and can be resolved with the installation of
an additional set of resistors (CANbus).
The light pattern is wrong after the car lights are installed
1. Check whether the lamp body is installed and
turned up and down. As H4, H13 and 9004/9007
models are installed separately from the top and the
2. Check whether the lamp body is rotated in the
correct direction and locked in place after inserting
the locking ring.
There is not enough space for installation on the passenger side
For some vehicles, such as Honda CRV 2007-2014,
the headlight assembly on the passenger side is
very close to the fuse box, so there is not enough
space to operate the bulb installation. So we need
unclip and adjust fuse box for easier access duringthe installation process..
Dust cover can not be installed back
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover can
not be installed back after installing the LED lights.
In this case, you can consult our brand customer
service to request a modified dust cover for free.
The light bulbs isdifficult to rotate in place.
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover is
thick, which makes it difficult for LED bulbs to rotate
in place in the light housing. To solve this problem,
you need to forcefully push the LED bulbs into the
light housing and then rotate it clockwise.