If you are still afraid of driving at night it is very bad. Novsight has a super bright bulb option to replace your crappy halogens, and the 200W 40,000 lumens light output will give you 9x brighter than the original bulb. Read below to learn more.
New Hot Sale Promotional Packs, Buy now Get 20% with code: N60PRO ！！！
N60 series- Brightest LED Headlights Specifications
- Light Mode: Single Beam
- Bulb Type: H11(H8/H9)
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- Connect Type: Plug and Play
- Voltage: DC9-32V
- External/ Internal Driver: External
H11 bulb Features
- 900% Brightness--High power 200W 40,000LM per pair with 6500K cool white beam, 900% brighter than halogen.
- Perfect Beam Pattern--Adapted advanced CSP chips to imitate the emitting model of halogen headlights, providing perfect focused beam pattern for the h11 headlight.
- 100,000 Hours Service--Double-sided heat-conducting copper tubes and copper substrates, 6063 aviation aluminum, and high-speed turbo cooling fans ensure a 100,000 hours lifespan.
- 5 Mins Installation-- All in one compact design bulb design, plug and play, no need any modification. N60 series H11 bulb is your Best choice for low beam headlights or fog light bulbs replacement.
- Outstanding Bulb Quality--CANbus ready and error free, fit for 99% cars on the market. IP68 waterproof rating and 2 years warranty.
Your Birghtest Bulbs Replacemnt| Brilliant Lighting
High power bright series H11 LED bulbs provide you with a high light output of up to 200W 40,000 lumen per pair. The true measured brightness is 9 times brighter than the original halogen bulb, broadening your night vision and distance.
Focused Perfect Beam On the LED headlight conversion kit
Featuring advanced automotive-grade LED chips, the H11 LED headlight bulb can perfectly simulate the lighting pattern of a halogen lamp, but provide a beam that is more focused on the driver's side. Safer driving without black spots and lighting shadows.
Outstanding cooling system Extend headlight bulbs replacement Life
Built-in copper substrate and the heat-conducting copper tubes on both sides ensure the normal temperature around the H11 bulb chip. The whole body aviation aluminum material and high-speed turbo fan accelerate the heat dissipation of the bulb,lifespan up to 100,000 hours.
High Quality and Easy Installation-Your car bulbs solutions
Novsight H11 LED bulb replacement kits adapt an all-in-one bulb design, plug and play without any modification. IP68 waterproof rating is suitable for any scene, and high-quality bulbs are suitable for 99% of models without any error code.
To purchase H11 LED bulbs in different sizes and wattages, please click here.
If you are not sure about your headlight bulb size, click this bulb size finder.
If you also want to adjust your headlights, here is a blog you can refer to: How to adjust headlights position correctly
- Our LED replaces halogen bulbs only. It does not replace HID or LED from factory.
- If the LED bulb and fan do not work after installation, please try 180°reverse the plug and reconnect.
- The filter system may not be 100% accurate,the bulb size may vary between trim of your vehicle and other conditions like manufacturer and aftermarket modifications.Please double check owners manual or original bulb size to confirm before placing an order.
- Orders Handling Time within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
|US/CA/UK Area||Shipping Method||Conditions||Shipping Time||Costs|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＜2.0 KG||7-8 Business Day||Free|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$5.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.61-2.9 KG||7-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.9-6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$9.99|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＜2 KG||7-8 Business Day||Free|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.1-2.6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$5.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.61-2.9 KG||7-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.91-6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$9.99|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＜2 KG||7-8 Business Day||Free|
|CA||Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6||7-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||2.61-2.9 KG||7-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＞2.91-6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$9.99|
DUE TO COVID19: International shipping options, tracking & delivery may be impacted
We’ve improved our international shipping methods to get you faster delivery and better tracking. If you have any questions,you can send mails to us.
*DUTIES & TAXES*
It is rare, but occasionally some customers may receive an invoice for duties or tariffs from their home country's customs agency.
The lights do not work properly
1.Check if the power connectors are properly
connected, and make sure that the vehicle headlight
switch is on the "ON" position.
2.Make sure that the vehicle's battery is fully
charged to supply power to the LED bulb.
3.Install the LED bulbs with the resistors (CANbus).
4.The resistor (CANbus) is polarity sensitive. If the
LED bulbs do not function properly after installation,
please reverse the resistor (CANbus) male
connector 180 degrees and try again.
One of the bulbs is not working
1.Make sure the connection is good. If one of the
bulbs still doesn't work, swap the left and right side
bulbs and test again.
2.Some series of car lights are polarity sensitive.If
the LED bulbs do not work properly after installation,
please reverse the connector 180 degrees and try
The lights flicker or flash
Install the LED bulb with the resistors (CANbus) toresolve the issue..
A warning lamp appears on the vehicle's system dashboard.
This is a harmless side-effect of the low-wattage
LED bulbs not being recognized by the vehicle's
system and can be resolved with the installation of
an additional set of resistors (CANbus).
The light pattern is wrong after the car lights are installed
1. Check whether the lamp body is installed and
turned up and down. As H4, H13 and 9004/9007
models are installed separately from the top and the
2. Check whether the lamp body is rotated in the
correct direction and locked in place after inserting
the locking ring.
There is not enough space for installation on the passenger side
For some vehicles, such as Honda CRV 2007-2014,
the headlight assembly on the passenger side is
very close to the fuse box, so there is not enough
space to operate the bulb installation. So we need
unclip and adjust fuse box for easier access duringthe installation process..
Dust cover can not be installed back
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover can
not be installed back after installing the LED lights.
In this case, you can consult our brand customer
service to request a modified dust cover for free.
The light bulbs isdifficult to rotate in place.
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover is
thick, which makes it difficult for LED bulbs to rotate
in place in the light housing. To solve this problem,
you need to forcefully push the LED bulbs into the
light housing and then rotate it clockwise.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.