H7 LED Headlight Bulb Adapter Holder H7 Socket Base Fit for Mercedes-Benz E/ML Class New BMW 5 series(2014 up)/ X5 Audi A3/A4L/A6L
- Regular price
- $14.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $14.99 USD
- Unit price
Sku : A800-A1-L05
Why needs this adapter? After-market LED bulbs is usually bigger than stock halogen headlight bulb so the factory adapter would not fit over, and the LED bulb would not be secure without the holder to lock it in place. Our H7 retrofit socket base come with a bigger hole that was designed to fit for the LED bulbs.
So for some vehicle owners, when install other aftermarket H7 led bulbs, they may need to buy this adapter to resolve the installation&fixed problem.
Compatible Vehicles: (List only some vehicles)
- Mercedes-Benz E/ML Class
- New BMW 5 series(2014 up)/X5
- Audi A3/A4L/A6L
- Volkwsagen New Sagitar/New Magotan/New Bora/ Passat B7
- Buick Regal/Lacrosse/Excelle/Excelle XT
- Nissan Qashqai
- Zhonghua Junjie
- And more...
- Special designed socket adapter for H7 LED headlight bulbs.
- Made of high quality metal material, heat resistance and durable.
- Used for H7 Halogen upgrade to LED bulbs installation, Easy to install, plug into your existing factory headlight assembly, no modifications needed
To buy H7 adapters for other models, Please Click Here.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR CAR'S MODEL BEFORE PURCHASE.If you are unsure whether this product is compatible with your vehicle, just pop up the hood and compare this product with the stock headlamp socket. If there is any problems with you, please reach out to us for the detailed solutions.
- This retainer design for many vehicle (different brand or model), so the clip part will not 100% match every vehicle( the center of retainer is match), maybe it need a little skill when installing, or need to fix it with pliers.
- Package include: 2pcs adapter clips/holders
- Orders Handling Time within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
|US/CA/UK Area||Shipping Method||Conditions||Shipping Time||Costs|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|CA||Standard Shipping||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
DUE TO COVID19: International shipping options, tracking & delivery may be impacted
We’ve improved our international shipping methods to get you faster delivery and better tracking. If you have any questions,you can send mails to us.
*DUTIES & TAXES*
It is rare, but occasionally some customers may receive an invoice for duties or tariffs from their home country's customs agency.
The lights do not work properly
1.Check if the power connectors are properly
connected, and make sure that the vehicle headlight
switch is on the "ON" position.
2.Make sure that the vehicle's battery is fully
charged to supply power to the LED bulb.
3.Install the LED bulbs with the resistors (CANbus).
4.The resistor (CANbus) is polarity sensitive. If the
LED bulbs do not function properly after installation,
please reverse the resistor (CANbus) male
connector 180 degrees and try again.
One of the bulbs is not working
1.Make sure the connection is good. If one of the
bulbs still doesn't work, swap the left and right side
bulbs and test again.
2.Some series of car lights are polarity sensitive.If
the LED bulbs do not work properly after installation,
please reverse the connector 180 degrees and try
The lights flicker or flash
Install the LED bulb with the resistors (CANbus) toresolve the issue..
A warning lamp appears on the vehicle's system dashboard.
This is a harmless side-effect of the low-wattage
LED bulbs not being recognized by the vehicle's
system and can be resolved with the installation of
an additional set of resistors (CANbus).
The light pattern is wrong after the car lights are installed
1. Check whether the lamp body is installed and
turned up and down. As H4, H13 and 9004/9007
models are installed separately from the top and the
2. Check whether the lamp body is rotated in the
correct direction and locked in place after inserting
the locking ring.
There is not enough space for installation on the passenger side
For some vehicles, such as Honda CRV 2007-2014,
the headlight assembly on the passenger side is
very close to the fuse box, so there is not enough
space to operate the bulb installation. So we need
unclip and adjust fuse box for easier access duringthe installation process..
Dust cover can not be installed back
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover can
not be installed back after installing the LED lights.
In this case, you can consult our brand customer
service to request a modified dust cover for free.
The light bulbs isdifficult to rotate in place.
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover is
thick, which makes it difficult for LED bulbs to rotate
in place in the light housing. To solve this problem,
you need to forcefully push the LED bulbs into the
light housing and then rotate it clockwise.