If you are still afraid of driving at night it is very bad. Novsight has a super bright bulb option to replace your crappy halogens, and the 200W 40,000 lumens light output will give you 9x times brighter than the original bulb. Read below to learn more.
New Hot Sale Promotional Packs, Buy now Get 20% with code: N60PRO ！！！
N60 Pro Series Headlight Bulbs Specifications
- Light Mode: Single Beam
- Bulb Type: H7
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- Connect Type: Plug and Play
- Voltage: DC9-32V
- External/ Internal Driver: External
H7 Bulb Features
- 900% Brighter than your factory bulbs--High power 200W 40,000LM per pair with 6500K cool white beam, 800% brighter than halogen.
- Perfect Beam Pattern--Adapted advanced CSP chips to imitate the emitting model of halogen, providing perfect focused beam pattern.
- 100,000 Hours Service--Double-sided heat-conducting copper tubes and copper substrates, 6063 aviation aluminum, and high-speed turbo cooling fans ensure a 100,000 hours lifespan, the best choices for headlight bulbs replacement.
- 5 Mins Installation-- All in one compact design bulb design, plug and play, no need any modification.
- Outstanding Bulb Quality--CANbus ready and error free, fit for 99% cars on the market. IP68 waterproof rating and 2 years warranty.
900% Brilliant Lighting Headlight Replacement
High power H7 LED bulb, 200W 40,000 lumen light output, far more than the usual halogen bulbs and most aftermarket LED bulbs. 900% true measurement of bright brightness greatly improves your visibility in the dark.
Offer Your Forward Lighting Focused Perfect Beam
H7 LED car bulb uses an advanced automotive-grade chip that perfectly mimics the light-emitting pattern of a halogen bulb, providing a more focused beam with less astigmatism and glare. Greatly improve your driving safety.
Outstanding cooling system Extend the Headlight Bulbs Replacement
In addition to the copper substrate, both sides are equipped with thermally conductive copper tubes, which can quickly take away the heat generated by the H7 bulb chip. 6063 aviation aluminum material and high-speed turbo fan ensure that the lamp has a service life of up to 100,000 hours.
High Quality and Easy Installation for the car bulbs
Novsight H7 LED Bulb Replacement Kit provides you with high quality bulb lighting service, suitable for 99% of the car models on the market, no code errors, no flickering lights. All-in-one bulb design, plug and play, quick installation in 5 minutes.
To purchase H7 LED bulbs in different sizes and wattages, please click here.
If you are not sure about your headlight bulb size, click this bulb size finder.
Still don't know how to install LED bulbs? You can refer to the following blog: Tips about Your LED Headlights Installation
- Our LED replaces halogen bulbs only. It does not replace HID or LED from factory.
- If the LED bulb and fan do not work after installation, please try 180°reverse the plug and reconnect.
- The filter system may not be 100% accurate,the bulb size may vary between trim of your vehicle and other conditions like manufacturer and aftermarket modifications.Please double check owners manual or original bulb size to confirm before placing an order.
- Orders Handling Time within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
|US/CA/UK Area||Shipping Method||Conditions||Shipping Time||Costs|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＜2.0 KG||7-8 Business Day||Free|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$5.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.61-2.9 KG||7-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.9-6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$9.99|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＜2 KG||7-8 Business Day||Free|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.1-2.6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$5.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.61-2.9 KG||7-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.91-6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$9.99|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＜2 KG||7-8 Business Day||Free|
|CA||Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6||7-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||2.61-2.9 KG||7-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＞2.91-6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$9.99|
DUE TO COVID19: International shipping options, tracking & delivery may be impacted
We’ve improved our international shipping methods to get you faster delivery and better tracking. If you have any questions,you can send mails to us.
*DUTIES & TAXES*
It is rare, but occasionally some customers may receive an invoice for duties or tariffs from their home country's customs agency.
The lights do not work properly
1.Check if the power connectors are properly
connected, and make sure that the vehicle headlight
switch is on the "ON" position.
2.Make sure that the vehicle's battery is fully
charged to supply power to the LED bulb.
3.Install the LED bulbs with the resistors (CANbus).
4.The resistor (CANbus) is polarity sensitive. If the
LED bulbs do not function properly after installation,
please reverse the resistor (CANbus) male
connector 180 degrees and try again.
One of the bulbs is not working
1.Make sure the connection is good. If one of the
bulbs still doesn't work, swap the left and right side
bulbs and test again.
2.Some series of car lights are polarity sensitive.If
the LED bulbs do not work properly after installation,
please reverse the connector 180 degrees and try
The lights flicker or flash
Install the LED bulb with the resistors (CANbus) toresolve the issue..
A warning lamp appears on the vehicle's system dashboard.
This is a harmless side-effect of the low-wattage
LED bulbs not being recognized by the vehicle's
system and can be resolved with the installation of
an additional set of resistors (CANbus).
The light pattern is wrong after the car lights are installed
1. Check whether the lamp body is installed and
turned up and down. As H4, H13 and 9004/9007
models are installed separately from the top and the
2. Check whether the lamp body is rotated in the
correct direction and locked in place after inserting
the locking ring.
There is not enough space for installation on the passenger side
For some vehicles, such as Honda CRV 2007-2014,
the headlight assembly on the passenger side is
very close to the fuse box, so there is not enough
space to operate the bulb installation. So we need
unclip and adjust fuse box for easier access duringthe installation process..
Dust cover can not be installed back
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover can
not be installed back after installing the LED lights.
In this case, you can consult our brand customer
service to request a modified dust cover for free.
The light bulbs isdifficult to rotate in place.
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover is
thick, which makes it difficult for LED bulbs to rotate
in place in the light housing. To solve this problem,
you need to forcefully push the LED bulbs into the
light housing and then rotate it clockwise.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.