Driving at night with unclear lighting can be dangerous, and now is the best time to replace your LED bulbs. Novsight offers you a cost-effective LED bulb replacement, 60W 13,000 lumens will give you 400% brightness. Don't wait any longer, check out to learn more.
9007 HB5 LED Bulbs Key Features
Plug And Play In 5 Minutes
All-in-one design without external driver, cost-effective 9007 car light bulbs are easier to install into the headlight housing, without any modification, non-polar plug is plug and play.
100,000 hours+ Long Lifespan Replacement Headlight Bulbs
6063 aviation aluminum material, built-in red copper substrate, quickly take away the heat of HB5 LED bulbs. The 12,000PRM/MIN silent fan provides heat reduction and noise reduction, ensuring a 100,000 hours service time.
Perfect Beam Pattern-Best Car Headlight Solutions
9007 LED bulbs use automotive-grade chips, the perfect beam model has a farther and clearer illumination range, without black spots and shadows, and will not cause light troubles to drivers on the opposite side.
400% Brighter Than Halogen,Your patron saint at nights
Featuring 60W per pair, the 6500K Xenon White HB5 LED headlight bulbs instantly produce 400% brighter than stock halogen bulbs, illuminating your path and improving driving safety.
Fit For 99% Cars/Trucks and more...
Novsight cost-effective 9007 HB5 LED bulbs work with 99% of vehicle's computer system without error or flicker. some sensitive computer vehicles maybe need CANbus decoder, don’t worry we offer 2 years warranty.Choose a right set led lights for your car save a lot of unnecessary trouble.
9007 HB5 LED Bulb Installation Guide:
- Removing the vehicle's original bulb.
- Holding the bulb by the heat sink, twist the locking ringcounterclockwise until it unlocks, and then remove it.
- Install the locking ring to the vehicle's light housing and lock it in place.Insert the vehicle’s original light holder into the vehicle's housing, rotate clockwise and lock it in the place.
- Insert the LED bulb through the secure locking ring. Line up the tab parts of the led bulb with the groove sections of the locking ring.
- While pressing down the LED bulb, tum it clockwise until it does not turn anymore and then lock the LED bulb in place.Make sure LED chips are facing 3 & 9 o'clock position. Connect the LED bulb's connector with the original vehicle connector.
9007 HB5 LED Bulb Specifications
- Model: 9007 (HB5)
- Power: 60W/Set(30W/Bulb)
- Voltage: DC9-32V
- Color Temperature: 6500K Cool White
- Lumen: Up to 13,000 lms/Set
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- Connect Type: Plug and Play
To purchase 9007 LED bulbs in different sizes and wattages, please click here.
If you are not sure about your headlight bulb size, click this bulb size finder.
If you also want to adjust your headlights, here is a blog you can refer to: How to adjust headlights position correctly
- Our LED replaces halogen bulbs only. It does not replace HID or LED from factory.
- If the LED bulb and fan do not work after installation, please try 180°reverse the plug and reconnect.
- The filter system may not be 100% accurate,the bulb size may vary between trim of your vehicle and other conditions like manufacturer and aftermarket modifications.Please double check owners manual or original bulb size to confirm before placing an order.
- Orders Handling Time within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
|US/CA/UK Area||Shipping Method||Conditions||Shipping Time||Costs|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＜2.0 KG||7-8 Business Day||Free|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$5.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.61-2.9 KG||7-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.9-6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$9.99|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＜2 KG||7-8 Business Day||Free|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.1-2.6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$5.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.61-2.9 KG||7-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.91-6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$9.99|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＜2 KG||7-8 Business Day||Free|
|CA||Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6||7-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||2.61-2.9 KG||7-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＞2.91-6 KG||7-8 Business Day||$9.99|
DUE TO COVID19: International shipping options, tracking & delivery may be impacted
We’ve improved our international shipping methods to get you faster delivery and better tracking. If you have any questions,you can send mails to us.
*DUTIES & TAXES*
It is rare, but occasionally some customers may receive an invoice for duties or tariffs from their home country's customs agency.
The lights do not work properly
1.Check if the power connectors are properly
connected, and make sure that the vehicle headlight
switch is on the "ON" position.
2.Make sure that the vehicle's battery is fully
charged to supply power to the LED bulb.
3.Install the LED bulbs with the resistors (CANbus).
4.The resistor (CANbus) is polarity sensitive. If the
LED bulbs do not function properly after installation,
please reverse the resistor (CANbus) male
connector 180 degrees and try again.
One of the bulbs is not working
1.Make sure the connection is good. If one of the
bulbs still doesn't work, swap the left and right side
bulbs and test again.
2.Some series of car lights are polarity sensitive.If
the LED bulbs do not work properly after installation,
please reverse the connector 180 degrees and try
The lights flicker or flash
Install the LED bulb with the resistors (CANbus) toresolve the issue..
A warning lamp appears on the vehicle's system dashboard.
This is a harmless side-effect of the low-wattage
LED bulbs not being recognized by the vehicle's
system and can be resolved with the installation of
an additional set of resistors (CANbus).
The light pattern is wrong after the car lights are installed
1. Check whether the lamp body is installed and
turned up and down. As H4, H13 and 9004/9007
models are installed separately from the top and the
2. Check whether the lamp body is rotated in the
correct direction and locked in place after inserting
the locking ring.
There is not enough space for installation on the passenger side
For some vehicles, such as Honda CRV 2007-2014,
the headlight assembly on the passenger side is
very close to the fuse box, so there is not enough
space to operate the bulb installation. So we need
unclip and adjust fuse box for easier access duringthe installation process..
Dust cover can not be installed back
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover can
not be installed back after installing the LED lights.
In this case, you can consult our brand customer
service to request a modified dust cover for free.
The light bulbs isdifficult to rotate in place.
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover is
thick, which makes it difficult for LED bulbs to rotate
in place in the light housing. To solve this problem,
you need to forcefully push the LED bulbs into the
light housing and then rotate it clockwise.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.