NOVSIGHT Pair 10000LM 60W H4 HB2 9003 LED Headlight Fog Light Bulbs -2 Year Warranty
- Bulb Socket: H4
- LED Chips: With PHILIPS LED Chips
- Wattage: 60W/Pair(30W/Bulb)
- Lumen: 10000LM/Pair(5000LM/Bulb)
- Color Temperature: 6500K Cool White
- Work Voltage(V): DC 12V-24V
- Current(A): 2.2A±0.15A
- Working temperature: -40~ +80 Degree Celsius
- Power Efficiency:＞87%
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Material: 6063 Heatsink Aluminum
- Cooling: Built-in Fan
- IP65 Rated Waterproof And Dustproof
- Super Long Service Life: ≥50,000 Hours
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Certificates: CE, RoHs
- With high quality PHILIPS LED chips make high brightness lighting
- Low voltage protection, with high precision constant current driver
- 6063 heatsink aluminum heat dissipation structure design
- High-speed fan with 12,000RPM which accelerate the cooling rate
- Low voltage protection, high precision constant current built-in driver
- IP65 waterproof, dustproof and long lifespan up to 50,000hrs
- Easy installation: Plug & Play
- 1. Please check the LED light base type and size of your vehicle to confirm if the item will fit it.
- 2. As a safety precaution, make sure the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- 3. Make sure the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- 4. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- 5. If canbus wiring system show signs of problems warning error on the dash board: bulbs failure,flickering,customers may require one warning/error canceling load resistor/decoder to bypass the error message.
- 6. These car models may cause the issue, like BMW, Benz and some Germany cars.
- Intemational Buyers-Please Note:
- Import duties taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.Customs Clear Charges are not included,You will be responsible for the charges
- Pls confirm the charges with your local customs office before ordering/bidding
- 2x LED Headlight Bulbs
- 1x Product Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.