- Bulb Socket: H7 (Single Beam)
- LED Chips: With CREE XHP50 LED Chips
- Wattage: 60W/Set,30W/Bulb
- Lumen: 16000LM/Set,8000LM/Bulb
- Color Temperature: 6500K Cool White
- Work Voltage(V): DC 9V-32V
- Current(A): 2.2A±0.3A
- Working temperature: -40~ +80 Degree Celsius
- Material: Aviation Aluminum 6063
- Cooling: Opening Heat Sink + Built-in Fan
- IP65 Rated Waterproof And Dustproof
- Super Long Service Life: ≥30,000 Hours
- Warranty: 2 Year
- With CREE XHP50 LED chips, 3 times brightness than halogen bulb
- Double way heat dissipation with double protected
- 6063 heatsink aluminum heat dissipation structure design
- Unique opening heat sink + imported super speed 10000r/min fan design
- Intelligent current drive over temperature protected circuit inside
- IP65 waterproof, dustproof and long lifespan up to 30,000hrs
- Special material power cord - Firm and Durable
- Easy installation: Plug & Play
- 1. Please check the LED light base type and size of your vehicle to confirm if the item will fit it.
- 2. As a safety precaution, make sure the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- 3. Make sure the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- 4. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- 5. If canbus wiring system show signs of problems warning error on the dash board: bulbs failure,flickering,customers may require one warning/error canceling load resistor/decoder to bypass the error message.
- 6. These car models may cause the issue, like BMW, Benz and some Germany cars.
- Intemational Buyers-Please Note:
- Import duties taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.Customs Clear Charges are not included,You will be responsible for the charges
- Pls confirm the charges with your local customs office before ordering/bidding
- 2x LED Headlight Bulbs
- 1x Product Manual
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will these fit a 2015 Kia Optima LX that still had the factory bulbs in? I've been wanting to upgrade my bulbs to something like this.
yes, as you can see, we also show the bulb type and dimension in the listing. Could you confirm your origianl one first, if they are the same, normally it will fits well.dimension: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1890/2085/files/7_d176b42e-a3de-4e7f-80e1-d973a7195727.jpg?v=1509763576
Can these be fitted on a motor bike (Royal Enfield Thunder Bird) with H7 base?
I still can not confirm which bulb will fits your bike, so hope you can do me a favor, take a picture to show your original bulb connector ,then we can confirm which one will fits.Fb Message online you can send.
How many light comes with this package
Hi, Very interested in this product, however I have to use special adapter rings on my BMW because there's no direct fit. So I want to know if it is possible to remove the h7 mounting plate from the bulb for installation convenience? Best regards, Julien
yes , the adapter rings can be remove,hope you can consider it.