NOVSIGHT H7 9005 9006 H4 H11 H13 LED Headlight Bulbs Kit 120W 22000LM Pair 6500K White Headlamp-N37 Series
- Regular price
- $86.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $86.99 USD
- Unit price
Sku : A500-N37-H4
*For old customers who are looking for N37 series, you can also try our new upgraded Version N52 series.
Lumen : 22000LM(11000LM/Bulb)
Light source: NOVSIGHT G-XP
Color temperature: 6500K White
Beam angle: 360 degree
Applicable ambient temperature: -40℃~﹢80℃
Lifespan: 100,000 hours
Material: 6063 Aviation Aluminum
Heat conduction method: copper substrate heat conduction + double pure copper heat pipe
Cooling method: aviation aluminum body cooling + double ball fan cooling
Waterproof rating: IP68
Warranty period: 2 years
Certifications: CE, RoHs
- 60W/ bulb super high power, super high brightness, reaching 11000LM/ bulb;
- With fan design, use double ball bearing fan (Japanese NMB double ball bearing), 12000RPM speed, super fan air volume, extremely fast heat dissipation;
- Plug and play;
- NOVSIGHT matrix heat conduction and heat dissipation architecture technology (copper substrate heat conduction + double pure copper heat pipe + aviation aluminum body heat dissipation + double ball fan heat dissipation);
- Non-polarity design to solve the short circuit situation caused by incorrect installation of the plug;
- With decoding function (some models still need a decoder to solve the problem of band decoding)
- Quick start;
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof grade;
- Service life of 100,000 hours;
- Intelligent temperature control system, intelligently identify the real-time situation of product temperature, intelligently automatically adjust the current, and reduce the risk of product dead lights;
- The chuck is adjustable to achieve the best light shape;
- Product mini size.
2x Headlight bulbs
- Please check the LED light base type and size of your vehicle to confirm if the item will fit it
- As a safety precaution, make sure the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process
- Make sure the ignition turned off and the keys removed
- Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems
- If can-bus wiring system show signs of problems warning error on the dash board: bulbs failure,flickering, customers may require one warning/error canceling load resistor/decoder to bypass the error message
- These car models may cause the error issue, like BMW, Benz, Audi, and some European cars.
- By the way, the error decoder can not 100% slove error warning problem. If you the problem, please contact with our customer service.
- Orders Handling Time within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
|US/CA/UK Area||Shipping Method||Conditions||Shipping Time||Costs|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|USA||USPS-Standard Shipping||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|UK||Royal Mail Tracked 48||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＜1.2 KG||3-8 Business Day||Free|
|CA||Standard Shipping||1.2-2 KG||3-8 Business Day||$6.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||2.1-2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$8.00|
|CA||Standard Shipping||＞2.6 KG||3-8 Business Day||$10.00|
DUE TO COVID19: International shipping options, tracking & delivery may be impacted
We’ve improved our international shipping methods to get you faster delivery and better tracking. If you have any questions,you can send mails to us.
*DUTIES & TAXES*
It is rare, but occasionally some customers may receive an invoice for duties or tariffs from their home country's customs agency.
The lights do not work properly
1.Check if the power connectors are properly
connected, and make sure that the vehicle headlight
switch is on the "ON" position.
2.Make sure that the vehicle's battery is fully
charged to supply power to the LED bulb.
3.Install the LED bulbs with the resistors (CANbus).
4.The resistor (CANbus) is polarity sensitive. If the
LED bulbs do not function properly after installation,
please reverse the resistor (CANbus) male
connector 180 degrees and try again.
One of the bulbs is not working
1.Make sure the connection is good. If one of the
bulbs still doesn't work, swap the left and right side
bulbs and test again.
2.Some series of car lights are polarity sensitive.If
the LED bulbs do not work properly after installation,
please reverse the connector 180 degrees and try
The lights flicker or flash
Install the LED bulb with the resistors (CANbus) toresolve the issue..
A warning lamp appears on the vehicle's system dashboard.
This is a harmless side-effect of the low-wattage
LED bulbs not being recognized by the vehicle's
system and can be resolved with the installation of
an additional set of resistors (CANbus).
The light pattern is wrong after the car lights are installed
1. Check whether the lamp body is installed and
turned up and down. As H4, H13 and 9004/9007
models are installed separately from the top and the
2. Check whether the lamp body is rotated in the
correct direction and locked in place after inserting
the locking ring.
There is not enough space for installation on the passenger side
For some vehicles, such as Honda CRV 2007-2014,
the headlight assembly on the passenger side is
very close to the fuse box, so there is not enough
space to operate the bulb installation. So we need
unclip and adjust fuse box for easier access duringthe installation process..
Dust cover can not be installed back
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover can
not be installed back after installing the LED lights.
In this case, you can consult our brand customer
service to request a modified dust cover for free.
The light bulbs isdifficult to rotate in place.
For some vehicles, the light housing dust cover is
thick, which makes it difficult for LED bulbs to rotate
in place in the light housing. To solve this problem,
you need to forcefully push the LED bulbs into the
light housing and then rotate it clockwise.