How to choose and install the LEDS DRL for my car?
- Choose Right Model- This is really important, you need to double cheek the picture and make sure that your car’s factory fog lamp shape is 100% identical to our picture. DO NOT buy if they are different shapes or there is no place to put in the DRL.
- How To Install - We will provide the wiring information to help with your installation, but anyway professional installation is highly recommended. You can also contact us if you have any problem with installing the DRL.
- Fitment: For Mazda 6 Atenza 2013-2015
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Power: 0.5W-1W/each bead
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Power: ＜10W
- Rated Current: ＜1A
- Color Temperature: 6000-7000K
- Light Color: White--Daytime Running Light Yellow--Turn Signal Blue--DIY wiring
- Brightness: 300-600Lumen
- Working Temperature: -30~+80℃
- Body Material: ABS plastics + high quality LED
- Life Span: Over 100,000 hours
- Waterproof Level: IP65
- Item Type: Daytime Running Lights
- Certification: CE, Rohs, ISO9001
- 2X Daytime Running Lights
- 1X Digital Controller
- Safety: LED DRL provides you with a decisive safety leap in road traffic and helps prevent 23% of accidents.
- Durability: Professional housing design with heat sink at the back of the lamp ensures LEDs not over heated and have longer life span.
- Waterproof: With reverse polarity protection and open circuit protection, 100% waterproof and shock resistant. </ul
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.