How to Choose and Install the LED DRL for my car?
- CHOOSE RIGHT MODEL – This is really important, you need to double check the picture and make sure that your car’s factory fog lamp shape is 100% identical to our pictures. DO NOT buy if they are different shapes or there is no place to put in the DRLs.
Installation(Professional Installation is highly recommended)
- Before installation, make sure the lights, air conditioners and other devices are turned off, open the hood box ;
- Use the right tools, removing the bumper, then install daytime running lights to the appropriate location, and secure the power supply box and daytime running lights ;
- Select the function you need yourself, and accordingly at the appropriate location on the corresponding functional lines and fixed
Use the control settings are as follows :
- ( 1 ) open and closed: insert the key, start the car, daytime running lights automatically turn on, turn off
- the car, daytime running lights will turn off delay (delay time and function depending on the vehicle ) ;
- (2 ) headlights turned on, daytime running lights matically turn off.
- Fitment: For Mazda 3 Axela 2013-2016
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Rated Working Power: 10W-12W
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Current: 1.0A
- Color Temperature: 6300-6500K
- Light Color: Cool White
- Brightness: 300-600Lumen
- Body Material: ABS housing + high quality LED beads
- Life Span: Over 100,000 hours
- Waterproof Level: IP65
- Working Temperature: -20~+60℃
- Certificates: ISO9001, TS16949, CE, Rohs
- Safety: LED DRL lead the trend of car light source, with reverse polarity protection and open circuit protection, provides you with a decisive safety leap in road traffic and helps prevent 38% of accidents.
- Durability: Professional housing design with heat sink at the back of the lamp ensures LEDs not over heated and have longer life span.
- Waterproof: With reverse polarity protection and open circuit protection, 100% waterproof and shock resistant.
- 2X Daytime Running Lights
- 1X Digital Controller
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.