Q 1. How to find out my high beam,low beam bulbs,or fog light model?
- Find on your vehicle user manual,check out the model
- Original bulbs are usually inserted into the back of the headlight housing from inside the engine compartment. Many bulbs are a twist-lock design,just take it out and check the size on the bottom
- Check from the below link
Please Note ：
- 1. The check vehicle tools filter system on our web may not be 100% accurate,the bulb size may vary between trim of your vehicle.Please double check owners manual or original bulb size to confirm before placing an order.
- 2. If the LED headlight bulb and fan do not work after installation, please try 180°reverse the plug and reconnect.
Q 2. Can I replace if the headlight doesn't fit?
- Yes,check details on our shipping&return pages
Q 3. When I need to replace my headlight?
- When the original bulbs damaged,not clear or you find the current lightness are lower than your expectations.
- The filament inside an incandescent bulb or halogen bulb is the weak link. It operates at extremely high temperature, and is brittle. Over time, the filament will thin and eventually break. Excessive vibration (like driving on extremely rough roads) may also cause the filament to fail prematurely. Rocks kicked up by traffic can also break out a headlight if it penetrates the outer cover and hits the bulb inside. Electrical faults in the headlight wiring, connectors, relays or lighting control module may also prevent a headlight from working.
Q 4. Should you replace both headlights at the same time if one has burned out?
- Yes. Both headlights have the same number of hours of use, so if one headlight has burned out the other headlight is probably near the end of its life too.
Q 5. How do you replace a headlight?
- See our assembly instructons or video on the web.
- You can also follow our facebook page/youtube channel and watch the video,if you cannot find out send mails to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Halogen bulbs and HID bulbs are usually inserted into the back of the headlight housing from inside the engine compartment. Many bulbs are a twist-lock design. You twist the bulb connector counterclockwise to unlock the bulb from its housing, then pull out the connector and change the bulb.
- Some bulbs are held in the back of the headlight housing by metal clips, which must be carefully removed to change the bulb.
- On some vehicles, access to the back of the headlight housing may be restricted or blocked by other components that are in the way, which mean you may have to remove some covers, trim or the headlight housing itself to change the bulb.
- When installing a new bulb, DO NOT touch the glass with our bare fingers because the oils on your skin can contaminate the glass and cause it to crack when the bulb gets hot. Handle the bulb by the plastic base only.
Q 6. Do LED headlights run hotter or cooler than halogen headlights?
- It depends where you make the temperature measurement. The temperature of the tungsten filament inside a halogen headlight is around 4600 degrees, while the surface of the bulb itself may be 160 degrees F or higher. It's certainly hot enough to burn your fingers! By comparison, the front surface temperature of a LED headlight may only be half as much at 70 to 80 degrees F. But the backside of the LED where the electronics and heat sink are located may be as hot as 100 to 200 degrees F.
Q 7.How long do the LED headlights last?
- LED headlights have no filament or glass bulb and will last tens of thousands of hours, which is usually the life of the vehicle.Novsight led can last for 5,000-100,000 hours depends how much night driving.The life of the average halogen headlight is about 4-6 years. It depends how much night driving you do and how many hours the headlights are used (day or night). HID headlight bulbs do not have filaments so they are much longer lived (10 years or more).
Q 8. What are fog lights?
- Fog lights are yellow tinted lights that cut though fog and haze better than white lights during rainy, damp weather. Yellow light actually produces less reflection and glare than white or bluish light when there is a lot of moisture in the air.
Q 9. What are daytime headlights?
- Daytime headlights are headlights that remain on when ever the vehicle is driven, day or night. To extend bulb life, daytime headlights may be run at 50 percent of normal brightness. The purpose of daytime headlights is safety by making your vehicle more visible to other drivers and pedestrians.
Q 10. Are headlight bulb upgrades worth the money?
- It depends what you want. If you do a lot of night driving and are tired or replacing bulbs more frequently than usual,If you want better nighttime visibility, there are bulbs that offer a brighter, whiter light output.Buy a pair of long life bulbs like novsight led headlights is a perfect choice for you.