NOVSIGHT H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Light Bulbs White 60W 16000LM - CREE LED Chips
- Bulb Socket: H11/H8/H9 (Single Beam)
- LED Chips: With CREE XHP50 LED Chips
- Wattage: 60W/Set,30W/Bulb
- Lumen: 16000LM/Set,8000LM/Bulb
- Color Temperature: 6500K Cool White
- Work Voltage(V): DC 9V-32V
- Current(A): 2.2A±0.3A
- Working temperature: -40~ +80 Degree Celsius
- Material: Aviation Aluminum 6063
- Cooling: Opening Heat Sink + Built-in Fan
- IP65 Rated Waterproof And Dustproof
- Super Long Service Life: ≥30,000 Hours
- Warranty: 2 Year
- With CREE XHP50 LED chips, 3 times brightness than halogen bulb
- Double way heat dissipation with double protected
- 6063 heatsink aluminum heat dissipation structure design
- Unique opening heat sink + imported super speed 10000r/min fan design
- Intelligent current drive over temperature protected circuit inside
- IP65 waterproof, dustproof and long lifespan up to 30,000hrs
- Special material power cord - Firm and Durable
- Easy installation: Plug & Play
- 1. Please check the LED light base type and size of your vehicle to confirm if the item will fit it.
- 2. As a safety precaution, make sure the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- 3. Make sure the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- 4. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- 5. If canbus wiring system show signs of problems warning error on the dash board: bulbs failure,flickering,customers may require one warning/error canceling load resistor/decoder to bypass the error message.
- 6. These car models may cause the issue, like BMW, Benz and some Germany cars.
- Intemational Buyers-Please Note:
- Import duties taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.Customs Clear Charges are not included,You will be responsible for the charges
- Pls confirm the charges with your local customs office before ordering/bidding
- 2x LED Headlight Bulbs
- 1x Product Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.